Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trains ...

Hubby and I are planning our trip to Germany later this year, and I was talking to my cousin in Munich about taking a train to visit her and the family. Of course, that conversation ended up being yet another inspiration for a post!
First song that came to my mind was Riding On A Train by The Pasadenas. Some how that song captures my excitement about the trip. Lots of friends waiting, good German food -- and wine of course, too.
I'm counting the days already!





Love Train, The O'Jays
This Train, Bob Marley and The Wailers
Steam Train, Lee Fields
Put On Train (What Comes Around), Gene Harris
Come On Train, Don Thomas

No comments: