Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Friday, January 14, 2011

AudioBlog#19 -- Pain

Sadly enough, this audioblog was inspired by the horrible deed of a through and through evil person in Tuscon Arizona. Six people's lives ended in the line of fire of this vile and disgusting person; 13 more people got hurt.
It's not very difficult for me to imagine the pain of those who have lost a beloved person. But I also know that over time the pain will become more bearable. I hope and wish that the wounds of those left mourning will someday heal.

Playlist:

Pain Is The Name Of Your Game -- Urel Thomas
Hard Pain Blues -- T-Bone Walker
I'll Erase Your Pain Away --Whatnauts
Audience For My Pain -- Sam Moore
I Didn't Know The Meaning Of Pain -- Otis Clay

No comments: