Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! Lee Fields' New CD: "My World" to be released

I found the news on Heavy Soul Brother's blog this morning and thought that I had to spread it. Lee Fields, the man with a ton of soul in his voice, is about to have a new CD out. It's name is My World.
Lee Fields has been a favorite with me ever I've heard him the first time a couple of years ago. (Go here for an earlier post about him.)

Please check his new CD out here.



Mr. Lee Fields accompanied by the wonderful Sharon Jones and her Dap Kings: James Brown Medley rehearsal. Y'all get up and ...! Sharon deserves all the credit for making my spine tingle with her take on Try Me. Just give her a good listen.
Unfortunaetly, the clip ends just when Lee is cuttin' loose ... Dammit!

No comments: