Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Monday, May 18, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE ... LOVE FEST at Sounds of the Soul


(photobucket image by yaii tao)

... I will never leave you out
I will always let you in
To places no one's ever been
Deep inside
Can't you see
I believe in you and me ...

((DC)) was the first to send me one of the songs he considers the most beautiful love songs ever. I almost expected him to choose a Four Tops title because he, like me, is a professed Levi Stubbs admirer.
Levi could reach deep into the soul with a voice at whose core reigned the love for music and singing. Together with the flawless harmonies of his co-Tops, Abdul Fakir, Renaldo Benson and Lawrence Payton, Levi created some of the most passionate love songs ever!
Thanks ((DC)) for your participation. I could not have thought of a better opening song for our Love Fest.

Although Levi Stubbs left this world October 17, 2008, he is still with us through each and every song he sang. He made them his own with his incomparably passionate approach. There is hardly a more beautiful version of I Believe In You And Me available than Levi's.


2 comments:

diane said...

Hey Anna, this is Diane, haven't chatted with you in some time. Can't post on the Alltemps site yet, I am not using the same computer at this time all of my sites and passwords were saved on the other one. I need a motherboard for it. It broke just in time for the warranty to expire. I finally got my BA in January. I am very tire and bit crazy, but I made it.

Raggedy said...

((Diane!)) I'm so glad to hear from you ... and you finally got yourself that BA. Congratulations.
Here's my e-mail: btexpress944@gmail.com
I can't wait to hear about what's going on in your life.