Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Most beautiful Love Song Ever ...

I am approaching my 200th blog in a few more days. And since I would love to celebrate this milestone, I would like for you to send me some of your favorite love songs.
Just sent your "most beautiful love song" to btexpress944@gmail.com and add a few words to introduce yourself. Or, you may also link to a YouTube clip of the song you love most. It would also be nice to hear a little love story about the song of your choice.

I can't decide what love song I consider to be the most beautiful ever. There's When A Man Loves A Woman, Unchained Melody, Always And Forever, If You Don't Know Me By Now, Sunshine ... One Thing is for sure, though. I love For Your Precious Love sung by Jerry Butler. And of course David Ruffin's Just Let Me Hold You For A Night.
What's your "most beautiful" love song?



No comments: