Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ruff Endz, Anthony Hamilton, Usher: New Kids On My Block(g)

Every Now and then, there's a new artist that catches my attention (as J. Rocc, for example.) Two of these artists are Ruff Endz and Anthony Hamilton -- although they actually are not new anymore. But I guess for someone like me who's stuck in the 60's and 70' they are kind of brand-new ... lol

Do You Feel Me by Anthony Hamilton. I've heard Anthony the first time in the Denzel Washington Movie American Gangster, and ever since, I love his voice.



Usher's Burn is just such a beautiful song! 



Do You Feel Me Anthony Hamilton


Ruff Endz Someone To Love You was posted in one of those "What-Are-You-Listening-To-Right-Now" threads on some forum. My reaction to it? The duo came, sang, and conquered. That's all I can say ...




No comments: