Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Funk That Monday Up! Miami: "Funk It Up", Average White Band "Cut The Cake", Commodores "I Like What You Do", Joe Youngblood "It's L. B. Time"

Thanks to (( jc's )) excellent blog, blogsportsoul, I found some great music by Miami, a Funk group, I didn't know up to now! The track I've posted today is from the album Party Freaks, which is simply hot!  

I have a serious problem  with Funk, though: once I start listening I can't quit. So, I got my FUNK playlist going -- and here are some of the songs that came up this morning ... 

I hope you'll like them.

Hey y'all loosen up! Will you?




It's L. B. Time Joe Youngblood
Funk It UP Miami
Cut The Cake The Average White Band (live)
I Like What You do The Commodores

No comments: