Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lionel Richie: "Zoomin'"

NOTICE:  I had to take this post down due to a request by the DMC/chilling effects people.

Here is what I have to say:

I'm sorry Lionel, but the all too eager people from "chilling effects" want me to NOT have people check out your albums.  Doesn't make any sense to me -- but maybe they know what they're doing. From now on -- no more Lionel Richie posts on this blog.


This is what is left of the original post:
Lionel Richie has enough songs worth listening to over and again. But I was just checking out some of his not so well known albums. "There's got to be something else than Easy and Three Times A Lady I can post," I thought. And lo and behold, I actually found something that made it into my special Play-in-the-car collection. The title is from his 1998 album Time. I think it's worth for you to check it out. I also love Touch and the title track Time.

No comments: