Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Randy Brown -- It Scares Me So

I know, I 've just dedicated an entire AudioBlog to Randy not too long ago -- but he has sung his way into my most-played list. He's made his way into Raggedy's VIP lounge, so to speak. And when  It Scares Me So from his Intimate album was playing while I had breakfast this morning, I took it as a hint ...
His range and versatility never cease to amaze me ... silk, velvet, sandpaper, chiffon -- it's all in one voice.
I think he deserves an encore on SOTS.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
like this in the past? Keep up the great work!

Raggedy said...

Thanks a lot. I honestly appreciate your comment.