Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Kings Go Forth

Posted By Soultaker

Got up this morning and put on a group that I've been digging since I brought a copy of their album this past April. So I figure since I just recently got into blogging, I think this would be a great chance to shine the spotlight on this talented group called, Kings Go Forth.

Kings Go Forth is a group from out of Milwaukee. The Founder of the group is Andy Noble who is the bass player of the group and was also the owner of a record shop in Milwaukee called Lotus Land. The rest of the members of the group consist of:


Lead vocalist - Black Wolf
Vocals - Danny Fernandez
Vocals, Guitar - Matt Norberg
Lead Guitar - Dan Flynn
Bass - Andy Noble
Keyboards - Dave Waka
Drums - Jeremy Kuzniar
Trombone, Trumpet - Dave Cusma
Trumpet - Jed Grosar
Congas, Percussion - Cecilio "Ceeloe" Negron Jr.

I first heard this group from a podcast called Midnight Soulstice, where they preview the then upcoming album "The Outsiders Are Back". This show had me on the look out for this group and when they released in the last week of April 2010 I was right there to pick it up. On April 24, 2010, Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ had the group come in for a in store performance and signing of the album. Below are some pictures I took of the group as they performed.





You can check some more pictures and a video of the performance over at the Vintage Vinyl page for them at the website.

After the performance they sat down to autograph their album for us. I got to talk to some of the members of the band and they are really down to earth guys that love to do music.




Be sure to go out and get a copy of their album, The Outsiders Are Back
, that's currently out now. One of the best albums to come out this year so far.

No comments: