Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Soft! The Creamy! The Velvety! Part 5: Brenton Wood


Photobucket
What can I say? Brenton Wood's voice has that velvety feel to it that I love so much. It also comes with a touch of creaminess. Until not too long ago, virtually the only song I knew by him was Give Me Some Kind Of Sign. That's Brenton's  most played title. In the meantime I have found quite a few beautiful songs by him showcasing his soft, creamy voice.

Best Thing That I've Ever Had  boasts a playful guitar in addition to Brenton's smooth vocals. Better Believe It is Philly Sound through and through, and the perfect mixture of velvet and cream makes Lovin' You such a pleasure to listen to. 



No comments: