Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Soft! The Creamy! The Velvety! Part 4: Louis Price

Photobucket


Now, this voice is one of the most creamy voices ever. He was once singing with my favorites The Temptations -- but in my opinion, he was not really the voice one would expect to hear in a Temptations song. Although I dare say that no other version of A Song For You ever comes close to the one by Louis.
I wonder, whether I'll ever be able to listen only once to this rendition of the song. I usually re-play it at least three times in a row.

Ladies and gentlemen! Here's the best rendition of a beautiful, beautiful song!
Mr. Louis Price leading The Temptations



From The Temptations' album Bare Back, That's When You Need Love

No comments: