Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Janis Joplin Special -- Get It While You Can, Cry Baby, Piece Of My Heart, A Woman Left Lonely

Lighting a candle for Janice won't do -- it has to be something more intense in her case. So I thought I'
light a fire for her. No skimpy stuff here!


BLUES ON THURSDAY

This is Blues Thursday at its rawest! I never, ever heard an artist presenting emotions as raw and unadulterated as Janice did. Jesus God -- I just love Janis.
(And btw. ladies -- this is the only way to wear hip huggers, imo.)


The bass man is the perfect match for Janis! Now, turn that volume up ...  It'll make you feel good.


I haven't found a live clip of my personal favorite by Janis. A still has to do. Sing Janis!

No comments: