Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Here Comes Baaaad Boy Bobby "Blue" Bland "Today I Started Loving You Again"


I am thinking about merging my Blues blog with this one, posting a Blues piece every now and then. Therefore, I'll post some Bobby Blue Bland music right away.

Oh man, how I wish myself back to the glorious seventies! This song played a dozen times a day and it still has the power to make me happy ... Bobby is a phenomenon, and he will always be unrivaled. You just have to love his nonchalant singing. But one thing has to be said also: he knew what kind of musicians to chose. Dammit, this band was super platinum crazy frigging good!

Now turn up the volume and be happy!

Today I Started Loving You Again (live) Long Beach 1983


Driftin' Blues

No comments: