Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Isley Bros.: "Live It Up", "Fight The Power"


Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is doing fine, and is in the mood for some muzac.


Alright! This group is a fav. of my husband's. I remember when I heard this song from his state-of-the-art Reel to Reel: That was a true experience for me. The Isley's music truly was magnificent back then and it still is today!

This clip, as poor as its quality may be, reflects the effects the music had on people. Just listen to the guitars ... Incredible.




And here is my very own favorite Isley's track. Get ready people ... This is no B.S., this is serious m u s i c ! That bass guitar is a killer.



No comments: