Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Soultaker's Treasure Chest - 10-30-2011

Posted By Soultaker
Hope everyone is doing fine.  Been a hectic weekend with the unexpected snowstorm we had here in New Jersey.  I mean the last time I checked, it was still  Fall and it's a day before Halloween.  I don't mind winter, but it's a little early to be digging out the snow shovels.  
Since I didn't do much on the outside this weekend, it gave me a chance to play some records; something I haven't done as much as I would like to lately.  So time to brew up some hot tea with a few shots of Hennessy in it and play some tunes.
  1. Mighty Mighty – Baby Huey – Curtom
  2. I’ll Be Your Shelter(In Time Of Storm) – Luther Ingram - Koko
  3. Half A Man – Howard Tate – Verve
  4. (Hey, You and You and You and You) I’ve Lived The Life  - M-W-T Express(Marva Whitney) - Forte
  5. I Was Made To Love Her – Jackie Wilson & Count Basie – Brunswick
  6. This Girl – Cookin’ On 3 Burners Feat. Kylie Auldist – Freestyle
  7. I Keep On Lovin’ You – ZZ Hill – United Artist
  8. Didn’t We – Carla Thomas  - Stax
  9. Slip Away – Hank Ballard - King

No comments: