Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tammi Terrell and The Temptations (Re-mix)



This, you must hear!
I heard it on one of my favorite online radio shows, Soul and the Sixties, whose host,  Barry Fowden, has discovered it on the web somehow, somewhere. (Link to his shows in the sidebar.)
One ingenious individual mixed Tammi Terrel's version of I Gotta Find A Way To Get You Back with The Temptations' version.

Like always, when get all excited over a song, I had to share it with you. It is truly a remarkable piece of mixing. The song itself, either as Tammi's or Dennis' version, is fantastic. I do like The Temptations' rendition a tad better, however. Mainly because I get such a charge out of Dennis Edwards' powerhouse voice. 



No comments: