Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yet Another DMCA Warning

Blogger has notified me about another complaint filed by the chilling effect "brotherhood." Since I noticed that quite a few of the blogs I used to frequent have been closed down, I might -- sooner or later -- be disappearing too.
I am genuinely saddened by such an unintelligent approach to solving the record industry's problems. What I am trying to do with my blog is keeping the interest in the music of the 60's and 70's alive -- an enterprise that should help the artists in selling their records. Because, once you're forgotten, you won't sell anything. Right?
Usually, the record industry has to pay for the advertisement of their products -- here they get it for free.  I am getting mighty frustrated, thinking that maybe I should invest my time in something more lucrative for myself.

Have a very happy Easter everybody!

Raggedy

No comments: