Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Freddie Scott -- Who Could Ever Love You

Hey you all! Yes, I am still alive -- not really kicking though. My house looks a mess -- again! This time it's not the new kitchen, it's painting the walls and getting the house ready for sale.
It is emotionally taxing, too. While I was cleaning out the closets and wall units, I found so many things I had completely forgotten about: memories, memories ...
But most of all, I miss blogging. The process of finding a nice song to post, hoping that it would be something you all liked, I noticed, is such a pleasant activity. But right now, I'm simply too restless to sit down and not do something related to the big event.
Well, this morning while I was scanning my favorite blogs, I found something by Freddie Scott over at Feel It. And I thought I could post something by him ... while I am listening to the music I've got by him.

My choice today is Who Could Love You from his album Are You Lonely For Me?


Who Could Ever Love You

2 comments:

Darcy said...

I've got some catching up to do with Freddie's output.

Hope your move doesn't prove too traumatic - and you just went through the upheaval of a new kitchen too!

Raggedy said...

Aw .. I'm gonna live! I just l o v e to whine and complain. I guess I should have been a Deep Soul singer.