Announcement

This blog is no longer being updated. Please visit Sounds Of The Soul (3rd edition)here Go To Sounds Of The Soul's Third Edition!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Van McCoy: Pick Up The Pieces


By now, everyone should have stopped partying ...  So, I thought it's about time to resume my posts.
First, of course, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year and second, I'd like to tell everyone that I finally got me a part time job. That means I won't be able to post as much as I would like to, but it also means I get out of the house on a regular basis again and meet new people ... I'm quite excited about it.

The first song for 2009 is an instrumental by Van McCoy. The piece is better known, I believe, in the version of The Average White Band. 

Back in the day, it used to be the dance floor filler. It's probably not a  bad opener for the new year since it seems to be a good idea to pick up the pieces of the old year and discard them once and for all. 

So let's start the new year with dancing to Pick Up The Pieces



No comments: